Thursday, March 24, 2011

PowerPoint

In first block we did powerpoints. Our teacher showed us all the links on a powerpoint page and what the meaning for them. At first, I did not really know how to really use a powerpoint but know I know how. I learned that powerpoints allow you to produce presentations, slides, handouts, speaker's notes, and outlines. I found out an easier way to start my powerpoint. I found out that you can type your stuff in the font even if its done or doesn't have the layout and etc. on it. Some of the buttons on the powerpoint is like an easy access to some things on the powerpoint. I learned that the slide sorter shows the powerpoint bullets and numbered. On design you get to choose how you want your background. For view you get to choose how you want your font to be set either to a normal, slide sorter, notes page, or reading view. It is really important that you have bullets in each slide if you have sentences in it. Every slide must have a heading on it for us to know what you are talking about on the slide. To make this powerpoint look more professional by using a better backgroud that will catch the viewers eyes. I would use more big words in my slides to make my powerpoint more interesting. I will also put more pictures up to bring out what I am talking about in the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment